Sunday 13 March 2011

Fermentation Celebration Interviews


I had the chance to participate in Fermentation Celebration with Homebrew Korea, a group of people primarily interested in making their own alcohol, but also fermented foods. My contribution was lots of kimchi since I have only started brewing. My group brought at least 12 different varieties of beer and one fellow brought uncommon brews such as Kvass and Sour Beer.

I'm a huge fan of fermented food for the taste and the health benefits and apparently a lot of people are too. Celebration is right. There were so many people the lines were out the door for the event and it became hard to move around. The venue Craftwork, the only beer pub that makes their own micobrews in town stretched it self to accomodate the people.

When I got the chance I took my camera around and interviewed some of the vendors in attendance. I wanted to try everything and talk to everyone but couldn't.

Here is my video of the vendors I spoke to.









No comments:

Post a Comment