Monday 8 September 2014

My Athletic Ability Bucket List

I want to be all that I can be. The following is a list of things I want to be able and have done so far:

Planks
Situps
Jumping Jacks
Squat Jumps
Pull up
Muscle Up
Pushup
Fist Pushup
Seal Pushup
Cartwheels
Handstand
Free Dive
Walking Handstand
Kipup
Scoot
Wall run
Sideflip
Front Flip
Back Flip
Butterfly Kick
Vault Jump
Inward 360 Roll
Tic Tac Precision
Cheat 900
Sideswide Wrap
Split
Front Split
5 foot high split jump
Deep Squat
scorpion pose
shoulder stand
tree pose(steady)
headstand
bridge pose
bow pose
wheel pose
warrior one
warrior two
warrior three
crow pose
triangle pose
warrior
plow
wheel kick
roundhouse
beginner front kick
jab punch
upper cut punch
overhand punch
curve punch
6 percent body fat
longevity
ability to lift my weight above my head


1 comment:

  1. This is the exact idea that I have had for myself! how much weight are you trying to deep squat?

    ReplyDelete