Tuesday 9 September 2014

What Am I doing?

Today I am working on box splits. I will focus on it until I've achieved it. Box splits are a baseline for flexibility. Improving it will benefit my movement practice. I have hated strengthening but I want the flexibility. So I need to change my belief system about it to start liking it.

The things I need to change the most are the things I least want to do and overcoming that discomfort gives my life meaning.




Before this I needed coffee. My coffee drinking varies from unhealthy to healthy. These past few weeks, it has been a lot.



I've been looking at pictures of my changing body throughout the years in Korea and there has been a correlation between stress and belly fat. I have fluctuated between these two photo extremes. Something that is not healthy for myself and I have stabilized a lot with a low carbohydrate high fat diet with periods of high carb feeds or an earned meal, intermitten fasting, and calorie restriction.

This week I have decided to try two calorie restricted days a week of 500 to 1000 calories of a low carb, high fat diet. Tuesday I tried a fat fat and made two videos. A before:



And an after:


 One low fat, high carb refeed on Sunday evening. Three days lower carb, higher fat eating. Sometimes these days will be ultra low carb.










No comments:

Post a Comment