Thursday 29 January 2015

What I Ate Today.

I lifted today so I ate more carbs today. The routine was clean and presses until I felt tired and some situps.


Breaking Fast 1030am

Instant Coffee with a few tablespoons of cream.

Not pictured. Pumpkin seeds raw, with salt and cream.

Lunch 1ish...
Noodle soup with sesame seeds. Not pictured is the generous kimchi, half cup of rice, and 
Between meals and pre-workout: Double Expresso.

Dinner Post Work Out
Seaweed served with two overeasy eggs with runny yolks fried in butter. Also in the pan with eggs was a little ground beef. Then I removed the eggs and stired in 2 cups of soft soybean curd and then mixed in the seaweed. Adding a few dashes of salt, put into a bowl, with eggs on top and served hot.

Noodles in steaming water with some soybean paste mixed in.

Frozen banana and two frozen strawberries. 



No comments:

Post a Comment