Tuesday 30 April 2013

Better Safe than Sorry: Is Removing Mercury from My Mouth a Bad Idea? Part 1

I'm going to get my analgram fillings replaced. I got the fillings back when I was a pre-teen during my sugar high days of coca-cola fueled binges. Analgrams are a controversal topic, but I'd rather be safe that sorry, as the idea of  mercury in my mouth disturbs me more and more. However, if my health and energy levels rapidly improve following months without it, I'm going to be mad and I'll have to deal with that peacefully.

I'll be mad because I've been struggling with growing fatigue and haziness in the last few years with growing weariness and brain fog. I'm only 29, and my diet has generally been clean in that time and consistently cleaner.

A too short summary of my dental history. I must have had over 8 or 9 cavities from my childhood. I haven't had a cavity in years to be fixed. I had some that stopped growing because my diet has been so clean so the dentists that have checked my teeth haven't needed to do anything about it. I did have some cracking and I broke a lower tooth on a high fruit diet when I was experimenting with that eating style for a month. Then I found balance in my diet from a natural diet with variety of plants, more diversity of animal products besides meat like collagen from bone marrow, and my teeth have been much stronger then when I had less diversity in my diet.


Of course health is more complicated than that so to add to the confusion there is also consideration of a potential Lyme infections from my exposure to a deer tick. A solid diagnosis is hard to make so I have been taking a preventive measures.  But back to dealing with this mercury thing because I believe both are two things that I am dealing with, but I am writing about one today.  I'm seeing a dentist today called Lee Bum Kwon, http://www.leebumkwon.co.kr/, though I am running late for my apointment. He will check my teeth, set an apointment for removal and repacement of the fillings with gold fillings. Then what happens after that I'll write about.

Okay, here I go.





No comments:

Post a Comment