Thursday 25 August 2011

Wrapping Up

Thursday

Success at meditation. 

I meditated for the hour I had. It was good.

Then gumdo. I did maybe a thousand strikes with my gumod sword.. I have to keep in shape. I am going to be tested in the winter.. I will have to stand knees bent and hands out for two hours for my next testing. Keeping my knees bent in the gumdo position will help me. I will have to develop a really good endurance for this. 





Friday

I have continued trying to be the best teacher possible while I am still teaching. I will be a teacher my whole life. My subject will change to ecoliving. It will probably change many times depending on what aspect of ecoliving I am strongest in.

Recently, I've been challenging my students to give me more. Confidence has helped me to get things done. I simply tell the students what to do and maintain a positive attitude and it's working. Not just try but to feel the positive feeling about it. Meditation has worked a lot. I had maintained order in my classroom with negative energy when I had gotten mad but now I'm trying a different method. 







No comments:

Post a Comment